Running a business without a strong support TEAM is challenging at best.
- Constant interruptions prevent you from focusing on income-generating activities.
- Business admin and operations become messy and chaotic.
- There just aren’t enough hours in the day to take care of all the moving parts.
- You’re lost, confused, and frustrated when it comes to driving more traffic to your website.
- The idea of taking on another big project leaves you feeling overwhelmed.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
And guess what? Productive Co. solves these problems through first-class operations management & strategy.
Yes, I'll help you harness your business by:
- taking on necessary, but time-consuming tasks you so you can focus on what you do best.
- managing your day-to-day operations & projects with a master plan for optimal effectiveness.
- implementing simple systems that will grow to scale with your enterprise.
- analyzing what's providing the most ROI, so can grow your website traffic, subscribers, and sales without chasing your tail.
- getting organized and using automation tools to make transactions as seamless as possible.
Hello. I'm Rae.
I developed Productive Co. because I am passionate about efficiency and effectiveness.
Working remotely as an operations manager has given me the opportunity to do work I'm passionate about as I help other business owners achieve the same. That's pretty neat if you ask me!
But why am I qualified to help your business?
- 12 years of customer service experience where I honed relationship-building, thinking quickly, and problem-solving.
- After 7 years, I'm still one of the top 5 interns of all time for number of successful recruits at a division in Morgan Stanley-Smith Barney. While I can't publicly say how much revenue I brought in, my ability to connect with others is what made that possible.
- I have over 10 years of experience working directly for the Top 1%. I understand how to work for very busy, successful business owners who require a high level of detail, manage projects with many constraints, and stay calm under pressure.
- I've had several "repeat" clients over the years because I adapt to suit each one's unique needs and am passionate about helping others.
- I'm organized and a self-starter who aims to reach "Inbox Zero" everyday and is always looking for new ways to streamline procesesses.
- I hold a bachelor's degree in mass communications from UCLA and a master's degree in operations management.
- I've studied project management techniques specifically for online businesses under The Project Designer, Nicole Jackson.
- Ethics are important to me. Should I ever make a mistake, I'll own up to it AND I'll fix it.
For more detailed work history, check out my resume and connect with me on LinkedIn.
On a more personal note:
- Myers-Briggs: ENFJ
- Kolbe A Index: 8-6-3-4 (Strategize, Maintain, Stabilize, Restore)
- Gretchen Rubin's Four Tendencies: Questioner/Upholder
I'm a Northern California native who has lived in big cities, small towns, and boats. I'm enthusiastic about podcasts, Sunday brunch, and baby animals. I love NPR, old-school R&B, and can eat my weight in cheese (although not endorsed by my doctor). Paddleboarding, SCUBA diving, and camping are some of my favorite outdoor activities.
Malcolm Gladwell, Chris Guillebeau, and Gretchen Rubin are among my favorite authors while Stranger Things and Sex and the City are the best television shows.
It's a pleasure having you on my little corner of the internet. Welcome! Send me a message whether you'd like to work together or just say "hi."
Now let's get back to your business and make it more productive.
SEALS OF APPROVAL
I strongly recommend Rae for any role which requires intelligence, organization, communication skills, service and a positive attitude.
-- Jessica Hill; real estate agent
Rae is passionate and extremely organized with laser focus. She will dive into the topic, strategize a plan, and pick up on any intel needed to successfully accomplish the task.
-- Alison Rahn, Dead Reckoning Yacht Care