my cRM System USED TO look like this:
- Gather leads from a Squarespace form.
- Send response from Gmail attached with a brochure saved on hard drive.
- Manually add leads to email marketing software.
- Keep track of appointments on Google Calendar.
- Track leads using an Excel spreadsheet or Streak CRM.
- Create contracts in Google Docs.
- Sign contracts with HelloSign.
- Send invoices through Freshbooks.
- Send onboarding/offboarding questionnaires through Typeform.
I paid 2.9% + 30 cents to my payment processors, Paypal and Stripe AND ANOTHER 2.9% + 30 cents to my invoicing system, even though I paid a monthly fee for their service. It cost me around 6% of my earnings just to get paid.
That's $3000 for $50,000 of revenue. $6000 for $100,000 of revenue. Yikes!
The tools were great, but there were so many of them.
Each part of my system was in a different place.
It was manual, time-consuming, and difficult to keep track of more than one client at a time (even that wasn't very easy).
I'm guessing your current client management system looks similar.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was an all-in-one CRM software?
Guess what? There is.
But that's not all: There's one that doesn't charge payment processing fees!
The answer to your digital prayers is Dubsado.
Why Dubsado rocks:
Canned emails, templates, and workflow automation tools.
Branding to your business(es).
No payment processing fees on Dubsado's end. Pay 2.9% + 30 cents to Paypal, Stripe, or Square. Never pay more than $5 for ANY e-check.
Create contracts and collect e-signatures.
Never see a price increase. Get grandfathered into your rate for life.
A+ customer service.
And so much more!
There's only one catch...
Dubsado can be tricky to set up.
Workflows, leads vs. jobs, payment schedules vs. packages vs. recurring invoices, etc.
That's where I come in.
I've mastered Dubsado through hours of trial and error. Now I help others put this powerful tool to work in their businesses without wasting time. Rae's my name and I'm the gal behind Productive Co. Like you, I'm a service-based business owner. I understand just how important clients and time are to you. Let's supercharge your client operations with Dubsado.
$1000 per brand.
All inclusive Dubsado setup with overall client operations strategy. This service goes beyond data entry in Dubsado. We’ll start by exploring all of your needs and developing a custom system that will best serve you and your clients. I’ll then create your Dubsado account to support that with templates and automation. We’ll integrate your new account with other tools and I’ll provide training on how to use everything from head to toe.
$100 per hour.
Talk strategy or receive 1-on-1 training for navigating the software.
*Free Discovery Calls not available for this service.
Setting up Dubsado had been on my to-do list forever, but it was overwhelming to jump into. I never seemed to have the time.
Rae helped me create an even better worfklow and client experience.
-- Megan Powell; Little Dot Creative
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Is Dubsado for me?
Dubsado is an all-in-one CRM software best suited for service-based small business owners:
- VAs, OBMs, and project managers
- Event planners
- Wedding vendors
- And more
Still not sure if Dubsado's for you? Schedule a call and let's discuss your needs.
+ Do you have a discount code for Dubsado subscriptions?
The code above is an affiliate link.
+ What's Productive Co.'s process for Dubsado setup?
- After signing up with Productive Co., we'll map out your client processes and select tools to integrate Dubsado with. Think Zapier, Acuity/Calendly, ConvertKit/Active Campaign, etc.
- I'll draft a workflow for each process. Two rounds of revisions included!
- You'll provide copy for canned emails, contract, proposals, brochures, etc.
- I'll input the copy and workflows into Dubsado.
- I'll test and retest until perfect.
- We'll meet for a recorded walkthrough and training session.
- You'll enjoy a streamlined client management system that saves you time, money, and a headache.
- Bonus: Receive 10 how-to tutorials.
+ What's a workflow?
A workflow is what Dubsado calls your client process for a particular service.
For example, a graphic designer would have one workflow for branding/logos and a different one for web design. That's because the process of creating a brand identity is different from creating a web design.
+What other features does Dubsado have?
- Send invoices and collect payments (and tips!)
- Payment schedules
- Time tracking
- Task lists
- Calendar sync
- International friendly (collect payments in your currency)
- The list goes on