my cRM System USED TO look like this:
- Gather leads from a Squarespace form.
- Send response from Gmail attached with a brochure saved on hard drive.
- Manually add leads to email marketing software.
- Keep track of appointments on Google Calendar.
- Track leads using an Excel spreadsheet or Streak CRM.
- Create contracts in Google Docs.
- Sign contracts with HelloSign.
- Send invoices through Freshbooks.
- Send onboarding/offboarding questionnaires through Typeform.
I paid 2.9% + 30 cents to my payment processors, Paypal and Stripe AND ANOTHER 2.9% + 30 cents to my invoicing system, even though I paid a monthly fee for their service. It cost me around 6% of my earnings just to get paid.
That's $3000 for $50,000 of revenue. $6000 for $100,000 of revenue. Yikes!
The tools were great, but there were so many of them.
Each part of my system was in a different place.
It was manual, time-consuming, and difficult to keep track of more than one client at a time (even that wasn't very easy).
I'm guessing your current client management system looks similar.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was an all-in-one CRM software?
Guess what? There is.
But that's not all: There's one that doesn't charge payment processing fees!
The answer to your digital prayers is Dubsado.
Why Dubsado rocks:
- Lead captures.
- Calendar sync.
- Canned emails, templates, and workflow automation tools.
- Client portals.
- Branding to your business(es).
- No payment processing fees on Dubsado's end. Pay 2.9% + 30 cents to Paypal, Stripe, or Square. Never pay more than $5 for ANY e-check.
- Create contracts and collect e-signatures.
- Zapier integration.
- Never see a price increase. Get grandfathered into your rate for life.
- A+ customer service.
- And so much more!
There's only one catch...
Dubsado can be tricky to set up.
Workflows, leads vs. jobs, payment schedules vs. packages vs. recurring invoices, etc.
That's where I come in.
I've mastered Dubsado through hours of trial and error. Now I help others put this powerful tool to work in their businesses without wasting time. Rae's my name and I'm the gal behind Productive Co. Like you, I'm a service-based business owner. I understand just how important clients and time are to you. Let's supercharge your client operations with Dubsado.
Starting at $650.
Pricing varies based on complexity of client process, number of workflows needed, etc.
Client provides copy for emails, contracts, and forms.
Personalized tutorial and recording provided.
$60 per hour.
Talk strategy or receive 1-on-1 training for navigating the software.
*Free Discovery Calls not available for this service.
Setting up Dubsado had been on my to-do list forever, but it was overwhelming to jump into, and I never seemed to have the time.
Rae helped me create an even better worfklow and client experience.
-- Megan Powell; Little Dot Creative
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Is Dubsado for me?
Dubsado is an all-in-one CRM software best suited for service-based small business owners:
- VAs, OBMs, and project managers
- Wedding and event planners
- and more
Still not sure if Dubsado's for you? Schedule a call and let's discuss your needs.
+ Do you have a discount code for Dubsado subscriptions?
This code above is an affiliate link.
+ What's Productive Co.'s process for Dubsado setup?
- After signing up with Productive Co., we'll map out your client processes and select tools to integrate Dubsado with. Think Zapier, Acuity/Calendly, ConvertKit/Active Campaign, etc.
- I'll draft a workflow for each process. Two rounds of revisions included!
- You'll provide copy for canned emails, contract, proposals, brochures, etc.
- I'll input the copy and workflows into Dubsado.
- I'll test and retest until perfect.
- We'll meet for a recorded walkthrough and training session.
- You'll enjoy a streamlined client management system that saves you time, money, and a headache.
- Bonus: Receive 10 how-to tutorials.
+ What's a workflow?
A workflow is what Dubsado calls your client process for a particular service.
For example, a graphic designer would have one workflow for branding/logos and a different one for web design. That's because the process of creating a brand identity is different from creating a web design.
+What other features does Dubsado have?
- Send invoices and collect payments (and tips!)
- Payment schedules
- Time tracking
- Task lists
- Calendar sync
- International friendly (collect payments in your currency)
- The list goes on